Oliver Martin Enters Transfer Portal

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Howe also said he fully expects Oliver Martin to apply for a waiver and get it too because the WR coach and OC left Michigan or something? Is that really a reason why someone can transfer and play immediately nowadays?

If so, then it's all but certain that Rasir Bolton will get his waiver and be able to play basketball for ISU this year IMO. An abusive head coach is a helluva lot better reason to get a waiver than just a couple assistant coaches leaving.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I will never post again if ISU has a WR or RB drafted in the 2020 draft.

Will you make that bet too?

Fools bet with a hok troll. You guys can't stay away from here and we don't need an idiot like you adding yet another handle to the mess.

And stop changing the target. You said that the ISU football team would not have a NFL RB or WR on it. Now you are narrowing it to 2020. Make up your simple mind.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I do believe that Iowa and ISU have comparable WRs. ISM was the 3-4 option at WR the last 2 years he has played. Iowa uses TEs like the NFL does, which is why he was around that option.

This is really ******* stupid.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Anyway, now that Martin is a hawk. Does that mean he is going to be a terrible wr? Considering iowa returns its 4-5 options that put up numbers simular to milton, i think both reciever crews are very similar indeed, especially with Martin at Iowa.

Easley
Fant
Hockenson
Smith/Smith-Marsette

We now know milton wad the 5th option with monty getting a ton a catches in 2018 too.

Jesus Christ it’s a huge ******* contest, but you might be the stupidest of the stupids. My god you’re just dumb.

That job running the Ferris wheel at the Carroll county fair is yours. Don’t spend that $37 bucks all in one place

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Jesus Christ it’s a huge ******* contest, but you might be the stupidest of the stupids. My god you’re just dumb.

That job running the Ferris wheel at the Carroll county fair is yours. Don’t spend that $37 bucks all in one place
@CyTwins don’t ride the Ferris Wheel at your fair.

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Let me see if I can explain that “recruits at a much higher rate” to you. Sure, there are some Michigan players I’d love to have—mostly on defense.

Take former mega recruit Donovan Peoples-Jone, a very talented guy. His numbers last year were 47 catches for 612 yards and 8 touchdowns.

I ask you. Would you have traded him and Hakeem last year?

Then there is also former mega-recruit Shea Patterson, U of M’s quarterback. In a full season, his numbers last year at Michigan were 210 of 325 att for 2608 yards, 22 TD’s and 7 INT’s.

Considerably lower rated Brock Pudy’s numbers were 246 of 229 for 2258 yards, 16 TD’s and 7 INT’s. In what, eight games? As a true freshman.

Again, would you trade?

(Both of those stat lines come with the caveat that I can’t read the print on my Athlon mag very well)

In any case—are you sure that “higher profile” recruits are “better”?

Where did I say higher profile recruits are better? Michigan recruits better than Iowa State, so I would welcome any player from Michigan, end of story. Doesnt matter anyways since he had no intentions of coming anyways.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Where did I say higher profile recruits are better? Michigan recruits better than Iowa State, so I would welcome any player from Michigan, end of story. Doesnt matter anyways since he had no intentions of coming anyways.

Solid logic, who has MIchigan recruited better than ISU? Not Butler, not Montgomery, not Purdy, not Brece Hall. Do I need to go on? We are doing fine.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
From a similar blueblood:
XLAKYTTIIWMFLOG.20080514142309.jpg

Stars, hype, previous school, player rankings don’t always work out.