Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Made it to Sioux Falls and back, this time without being stalked! Success! This whole long distance thing is hard but man it's totally worth it.

Are we all invited to the wedding? Just don't have Box in it, from another thread he doesn't sound like a good luck charm

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Need a haircut bad, couldn't line one up until next Monday. Barber may have a heart attack when I tell him, not too short. Have a weeding the weekend after this one and will have to be in pictures. Trying to be nice to my niece.

Last time I talked to her and her fiance she mentioned her college debt she will have, I asked if he knew what was doing marrying that with my niece. He just had a dazed grin on his face.

Guessing the bald head or buzz cut with a big tan line from a John Deere hat from the dealer isn't a look anymore in Iowa. That probably died out with the enclosed cabs and all and guys not spending as much time in the fields. Cannot confirm, left like 40 years ago.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Need a haircut bad, couldn't line one up until next Monday. Barber may have a heart attack when I tell him, not too short. Have a weeding the weekend after this one and will have to be in pictures. Trying to be nice to my niece.

Last time I talked to her and her fiance she mentioned her college debt she will have, I asked if he knew what was doing marrying that with my niece. He just had a dazed grin on his face.
When my niece gets married in January, I'll need to try to time my haircut so hopefully I can have my one or two good hair days coincide with the wedding.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Just how long IS your hair???

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
The vixen doesn't like it when I get a haircut, but I tell her I'm not going to walk around with a skullet. Because I don't even live in a trailer.

No offense meant to anyone who might live in a trailer.

• Funny
Reactions: CycoCyclone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Should have biked this morning when the wind was 5 mph. Now just a couple hours later it's gusting to 25 mph again. **** me and my wind curse and **** this windy ass state. :mad:

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
Four years at my current employer and we are getting bought/merged again so I will have a new employer name sometime in the next year or two.
220px-Picard_as_Locutus.jpg

Assimilate

Status
Not open for further replies.