Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Literally in no part of what you quoted does it come close to saying he's lost sleep.
I’m guessing it was because twins posted at 620 in the morning. Hawk fans aren’t used to being awake that early. Most go into work at McDonald’s once the breakfast menu is finished

Reactions: CyTwins and Acylum

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I’m guessing it was because twins posted at 620 in the morning. Hawk fans aren’t used to being awake that early. Most go into work at McDonald’s once the breakfast menu is finished
You can get breakfast all day now

• Funny
Reactions: jmb

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You can get breakfast all day now
iowa-fan.gif

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
The bad grad transfer PG to Iowa is a done deal FWIW. Just a matter of time before it's announced

First transfer for iowa since... Uthoff? first grad transfer since??

Iowa fans have no idea how to project this kid and do not understand what the step up in competition will do. I've heard some iowa fans say "well even if he can put up his Valpo numbers, that would be solid"

IF this kid is even close to his Valpo numbers i would consider that a huge win for the hawks

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
The bad grad transfer PG to Iowa is a done deal FWIW. Just a matter of time before it's announced

That's strange, an article today says the 5' 9" version of Russell Westbrook was ready to go as long as Jorblo would work with him.

• Dislike
Reactions: Hawkmi

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
First transfer for iowa since... Uthoff? first grad transfer since??

Iowa fans have no idea how to project this kid and do not understand what the step up in competition will do. I've heard some iowa fans say "well even if he can put up his Valpo numbers, that would be solid"

IF this kid is even close to his Valpo numbers i would consider that a huge win for the hawks

I was told he scrimmaged with the team and struggled pretty bad but at this point they need bodies and are willing to take advantage of the "worst rule in college basketball"

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
I was told he scrimmaged with the team and struggled pretty bad but at this point they need bodies and are willing to take advantage of the "worst rule in college basketball"

Darn those kids for earning their degree and wanting to play at a different school. If only every school could recruit coaches sons and kids from a 60 mile radius

Reactions: Acylum

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006

Not surprising- CJ and Nunge have been dominating everybody in practice. That's why they redshirted.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron