RECRUITING INSIDER: Rasir Bolton decision coming soon (commits!)

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
she's alright. She is a cyclone fan, so at least we have one on the radio. Can't understand anyone hating on Heather, she is good on the radio. Love Ross too, he is awesome.
She is fine but for being the cyclone on the show, she really should at least know something about the teams.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
on that same segment I heard Randy pretty say that Bolton played in a better league than we do. He said we lost to a team from his league in the NCAAs, so there is that. Not sure why Randy brought that part of it up, if he thought Bolton was a good player and wouldn't have any trouble competing at Iowa State or in the Big 12, he just have just said so. He didn't have to frame like Bolton is from a better league so he should be able to handle things just fine.

I think he played in a more physical league not necessarily better. KSU, Iowa, and OSU were probably 3 of the more physical teams ISU played, and if not for some unconscious shooting ISU would have been 0-4.

If Bolton is eligible and with the transfer from CSU I think they will be a mentally tougher team next year and more physical.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
she's alright. She is a cyclone fan, so at least we have one on the radio. Can't understand anyone hating on Heather, she is good on the radio. Love Ross too, he is awesome.

She's awful. Dwells on a point she stated at the beginning of every interview. Plus I don't give 2 ***** she'd married to a cop.

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron