Favorite movies that are so bad they are good

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
120 posts in and no mention (unless I missed it) of Conan the Barbarian movies, the Arnold ones. I love me some bad Conan movies.

BDJZ.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
120 posts in and no mention (unless I missed it) of Conan the Barbarian movies, the Arnold ones. I love me some bad Conan movies.

BDJZ.gif
Conan the Barbarian is an awesome movie! Not bad at all! Conan the Destroyer, which is what that gif is from, yeah. That's a bad movie.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I didn't see this till several after it bombed so bad and I was entertained. Tuned in expecting it to be laughably bad and was surprised to have kinda liked it. I mean, come on, it's a 100 year old sci-fi written as a serial by Edgar Rice Burroughs, what were people expecting?

john_carter_ver7.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: cyfan21 and harimad

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
The Chase - Charlie Sheen and Kristy Swanson get it on in the middle of a car chase; also Anthony Kiedis and Flea from RHCP are bad guys

Showgirls
100.webp

Speed - Keanu, Sandra and Dennis all delivered some horrible dialogue. Dennis Hopper's "I'm coming for you Jack" makes me smile every time

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
A Night at the Roxbury

Roxbury could make my list for this topic. I didn't see it until several years after release. I tend to doubt SNL skits stretched to movie length, so maybe my expectation was so lo
Sack Lunch
Rochelle Rochelle
Prognosis Negative
Chunnel

"So, do you think they got shrunk down, or is it just a giant sack?”

sackl lunch.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: MeanDean