Favorite movies that are so bad they are good

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
There are multiple good actors who are way overacting in this film. Who could forget Patrick Stewart trying his go at the sword in the stone?

And some of the dialogue - as well as the delivery - is cringe worthy.

Perhaps so. But the story is based on an epic, and there are some true chills-inducing moments.

Arthur agreeing that he must be a knight before he can be king, and handing the sword of power to a shocked Uryens, his enemy at the time, so that he can be knighted.

Merlin coming back to Arthur in the dreamworld "A dream to some... a nightmare to others!"

Plus, the music. The music! Who would have thought that Wagner would have the perfect soundtrack to the Arthurian epic?

mikeeISU

Aug 15, 2017
Double Down - Staring, directed, produced, and with craft services provided by Neil Breen

From IMDB "A brilliant computer loner seizes Las Vegas and its terrorist attack, while fighting against his fits of clinical depression and obsession for romance and death."

Also:
The Room
Troll 2

cloneheaven77

Aug 23, 2013
Ames
Don't judge me... Necessary Roughness, The Replacements, Little Big League, and probably any other sports themed movies from the late 80s or 90s. The Replacements is surprisingly on TV a lot considering it came out 19 years ago!

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Ford Fairlane Rock and Roll Detective
Crocodile Dundee (still freakin solid IMO)
Summer Rental

DeftOne

Dec 30, 2014
Des Moines, IA
Kung Fury.
Go watch in on Youtube. You'll thank me...maybe.

Kung Fury 2 is forthcoming, with the star-power of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael Fassbender, Eiza González and David Hasselhoff. So, you've all got that to look forward to!

• Agree
Reactions: BoxsterCy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I feel like the Pauly Shore era has been a little neglected. These can also be found under the "Have Not Passed the Test of Time" category.

Son in Law
Bio Dome
Encino Man

Son In Law is Shore's masterpiece.

Plus we got this:

Help Support Us

Become a patron