Trent Condon on Heartland Big 12 Podcast

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Interesting take on the season. Haven't heard a lot about Manning spend a lot of time with the OL, but would love for ISU to have one of the better OLs in the Big 12.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Interesting take on the season. Haven't heard a lot about Manning spend a lot of time with the OL, but would love for ISU to have one of the better OLs in the Big 12.

With the D line and the LB group already being named by Athlon as best in the B12, if ISU can get an above average OL we will be a force going forward.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
One of the guys from that site posts weekly videos on YouTube after the games and he always talks highly about Iowa State. I like his videos and his take on things.
You post this and then don't give us a link?!? #banhammer
Me trying to post a link (or do anything else) from my phone is not an easy task, friend.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I've been following ISU sports for as long as I can remember and I have no idea who the **** Trent Condon is. Was there no one else that actually reports on ISU that could have done this half baked podcast?

• Agree
Reactions: DarkStar

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I've been following ISU sports for as long as I can remember and I have no idea who the **** Trent Condon is. Was there no one else that actually reports on ISU that could have done this half baked podcast?

He’s a panther hawk guy who went to uni.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Trent is the most unobjective "journalist" you will ever see. Even worse than Jim Zabel. Classic PantherHok who always enjoys putting down Iowa State if given the chance. I won't listen to his dumb podcast.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Pete Mundo is the guy I'm talking about. He's a total nerd and looks like Kenny from My Name is Earl, but he seems to love coach Campbell and the ISU program.

He's pretty high on ISU going into this season. He did a pod a week or two ago going over best/worst case scenarios and had us at 10-2 best case.

Even if you don't listen to the pod with Condon, the podcast is a must-subscribe, especially once football season gets going.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron