Iowa Football Recruiting

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
There are people that actually think Iowa State would have FOR SURE won last year if the game before hadn't gotten cancelled. Tell me more about fairy tale land..

Its funny, I read and hear a lot of Iowa fans say this is what ISU fans are saying, but I have heard or read few ISU fans actually saying it.

What ISU fans are saying, which Iowa fans disagree with, is that the game and the outcome, might have been different if ISU has actually played their first game. Allowing ISU to see what we needed to work on and what was working. Instead ISU goes into the first game without that, and it hurt the performance of the team.

Most coaches believe a team improves the most from its first to second game of the year, ISU did not get the opportunity in the Iowa game last year. Big advantage Iowa.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
No **** braniac, but I based on that their avoidance at playing tough schedules. You don't need to look at a teams schedule in the B1G Weast to know it will be easy.

Why are you inserting your ignorance in my conversation anyway?

Yeah buddy.

Coward still hasn’t answered my questions. Of course none of them have, so there’s that.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
A hawk fan accusing us of this, let alone this troll?

Yowza!!

A fan base that creates their own mythology to try to pretend they matter. Hawk fan is one of the dumber fans in the country.

But you know they see people wearing hawk hats in places they vacation so that shows they’re a national program.

Never mind people are fleeing Iowa and moving where stuff is. That is to be ignored.

Morons

Jim Lahey

Nov 28, 2018
A fan base that creates their own mythology to try to pretend they matter. Hawk fan is one of the dumber fans in the country.

But you know they see people wearing hawk hats in places they vacation so that shows they’re a national program.

Never mind people are fleeing Iowa and moving where stuff is. That is to be ignored.

Morons
Reported. Your lack of class can be tolerated no longer.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Its funny, I read and hear a lot of Iowa fans say this is what ISU fans are saying, but I have heard or read few ISU fans actually saying it.

What ISU fans are saying, which Iowa fans disagree with, is that the game and the outcome, might have been different if ISU has actually played their first game. Allowing ISU to see what we needed to work on and what was working. Instead ISU goes into the first game without that, and it hurt the performance of the team.

Most coaches believe a team improves the most from its first to second game of the year, ISU did not get the opportunity in the Iowa game last year. Big advantage Iowa.

You joined in December 2018 so I can understand why you would have missed that. It was all over the board after the Iowa game and for pretty much the rest of the season.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You joined in December 2018 so I can understand why you would have missed that. It was all over the board after the Iowa game and for pretty much the rest of the season.

You don't think Iowa State missing out on their first game effected how they performed in the Iowa game?

• Funny
Reactions: Gonzo

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018

Just because I decided to join and start posting, does not mean that I was not reading what people were saying here.

Do I think ISU would have played better with a game under their belt, I sure do. Does it matter now, not one bit. Iowa won the game, that is all that matters. But when I read Iowa fans say it was a double digit game, and they were in control the whole way. I wonder how a game that is 6 to 3 after 54 minutes is a blowout.