Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Got an agenda to push?

Figured out why @CyTwins doesn't show as online. He is signed in as @Brandon
Ok Buddy.

giphy.gif

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
So, once upon a time Weiskamp was considering declaring for the draft and worked out for someone. I'm sure it's like a 1% chance kind of thing, but any updates on that? Just since it seems to be "abandon ship" over there already...

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
So, once upon a time Weiskamp was considering declaring for the draft and worked out for someone. I'm sure it's like a 1% chance kind of thing, but any updates on that? Just since it seems to be "abandon ship" over there already...

Haven't heard yet if Francis has pushed him out

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
How many wins does this lineup have next season? View attachment 64406
Thought I heard one of the guys on the Hawk Central show on 1460 say a couple weeks ago they thought Patrick was probably going to redshirt. Thought it seemed crazy at the time considering it's such a rarity in general, he's already old for his grade, and seemingly they could use him. Now it seems like there's zero chance.

Sucks for JorBo. I think he comes off as douchey but I do respect the work has put in to get where he's at and his desire to take the big shot. Hate seeing a kid get injured, but on the bright side better to have it now than have it happen in the middle of his senior season.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Thought I heard one of the guys on the Hawk Central show on 1460 say a couple weeks ago they thought Patrick was probably going to redshirt. Thought it seemed crazy at the time considering it's such a rarity in general, he's already old for his grade, and seemingly they could use him. Now it seems like there's zero chance.

Sucks for JorBo. I think he comes off as douchey but I do respect the work has put in to get where he's at and his desire to take the big shot. Hate seeing a kid get injured, but on the bright side better to have it now than have it happen in the middle of his senior season.

#Fhips

• Funny
Reactions: CycloneVet

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
@CyTwins must have been one of those cornerbacks always getting in the head of a receiver or quarterbacks in high school or something like that.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA

I don't think Patrick redshirting would be an option now. They're down to 9 scholarship guys and a walk-on as it is if Bohannon can't go.

That also would give them 4 guards TOTAL on the roster: Weiskamp, Connor, and 2 unnoteworthy freshmen.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
JSS was a duplicate account of a banned user. (Shocker)

I'm sure we'll see him again. His kind can't resist the temptation. But until then, au revior Shoshanna!

Does that mean he is going to come back and burn you and your whole Nazi party alive?