Iowa Football Recruiting

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I've been to the past 3 games in Kinnick and have rarely had a problem. I went to the Chiefs vs. Patriots AFC title game in Arrowhead and was wearing a Tom Brady jersey and received so much hate it was disgusting. Beer thrown at me, shoulder checked walking through the crowds, etc. I'm sure the availability of alcohol at the stadium enhances all those things though.
Alcohol definitely fans the flames.

Chief fans are borderline psychotic :)

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Nebraska fans think they're the best, just ask them.
17ADIMNCNBRDFRSTSAPT

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
From who? I never was a believer in Riley. Frost is the best coach in the West and they have the best QB in the division too. Those two add up to work unfortunately
Every Nebraska fan I run into. We shall see.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Every Nebraska fan I run into. We shall see.

Oh yeah I agree they would have said that but yeah this is the year they're finally better, especially if they can put together a decent defense. Martinez is good, probably the 3rd best freshman QB last year behind Lawrence and Purdy honestly

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
Oh yeah I agree they would have said that but yeah this is the year they're finally better, especially if they can put together a decent defense. Martinez is good, probably the 3rd best freshman QB last year behind Lawrence and Purdy honestly
Your boys at PFF disagree.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That Nebraska will be better than Iowa this year.

OK? You realize they have the best coach/QB combo in the division right?

You hate them now but just wait if it becomes an actual legit rivalry. Their fans will be unbearable to you guys

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

You hate them now but just wait if it becomes an actual legit rivalry. Their fans will be unbearable to you guys

I still think they are one year away but they will be much improved this year. If their defense improves they could jump Iowa this year.

JSS

Apr 16, 2019

Thoughts on your go-to site ranking Iowa in the top 10?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron