Game of Thrones Season 8

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Yeah, i agree that Bran the Broken is rather stupid. Especially since he's got the powers he does.

Bran the Raven mightve made more sense.

Also, why is Brienne in KL again? Shouldnt she be with Sansa?

Brienne had gold armor on.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Can you read? All i stated was that i thought it was a huge wasted opportunity to have 1 of the most popular characters in the series go through intense training and almost die learning a skill she used a couple times and 1 of them on an 80 year old man. How don't you use that this season? Unforgivable as far as I'm concerned.

Yes. I read you complain that she only got to use her sneaky assassin skills once. I pointed out that she got lots of kills.

Regardless, Arya racked up quite the impressive kill list over the years. I feel like she got her due on kills. But I do think they did not know how to wrap up her character at the end and that’s a legitimate gripe.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Who were the two guys between Gendry and Yara at the dragon pit? You had Brienne, Davos, Gendry, two guys, Yara, Dornish Prince (I assume).
Sansa’s Uncle Edmure Tully, robin arryn, One of the guys reminded me of the blackfish but I’m pretty sure he is dead. and the guy that was leading the Arryn army up north to fight Ramsey.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Can you read? All i stated was that i thought it was a huge wasted opportunity to have 1 of the most popular characters in the series go through intense training and almost die learning a skill she used a couple times and 1 of them on an 80 year old man. How don't you use that this season? Unforgivable as far as I'm concerned.

UNFORGIVABLE!!

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
UNFORGIVABLE!!
tenor.gif

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I give the ending a B-. It could have been worse for sure. I don't have much else to say and dont really want to discuss it. I think that says a lot in itself. Goes out with a shoulder shrug and solid "meh" for me.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I give the ending a B-. It could have been worse for sure. I don't have much else to say and dont really want to discuss it. I think that says a lot in itself. Goes out with a shoulder shrug and solid "meh" for me.

This is where I'm at. The episode had some really good moments (Jon killing Dany/Drogon's reaction, Tyrion finding Jaime and Cersei, Tyrion talking with Jon as a prisoner, Dany's speech, Brienne's entry in the Book of Brothers). But the second half of the episode mostly left me with no reaction at all.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
This is where I'm at. The episode had some really good moments (Jon killing Dany/Drogon's reaction, Tyrion finding Jaime and Cersei, Tyrion talking with Jon as a prisoner, Dany's speech, Brienne's entry in the Book of Brothers). But the second half of the episode mostly left me with no reaction at all.

I did like the discussion around Tyrion not being written in to the story.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I did like the discussion around Tyrion not being written in to the story.

I mean, it was funny (mostly because of Dinklage's performance), but it strains credulity. He was put on trial for murdering Joffrey (and it's not clear how many people know he didn't actually do it) and he did kill Tywin Lannister before serving as hand to Dany. A guy with *that* story doesn't warrant any mention? Seriously? Not that I needed any more convincing after seeing them "in action" when Sam was at the Citadel, but the maesters can eat a big back of dicks.

Reactions: aobie

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Also, is it bad for HBO that Veep had a much better series finale and no one cares? I don't care how much they advertise their other shows, until the GOT spinoffs launch, they're going to struggle.