Game of Thrones Season 8

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I agree, way to much time was spent on Jon's secret to just be a motivator in dani's madness.
Bran: “Jon has to know Sam. Now that he has had epic boat sex, I need them to destroy each other so I can get that chair bro! I mean... I’m gonna go now...”

• Funny
Reactions: JaCyn

clone34

Mar 29, 2009
Dont forget Jaimie and cersi ended up at the top of the pile with 5 blocks laying on them. The gold hand on the floor that ironically wasn't worn last week would have been plenty.

NobodyBeatsCy

Apr 17, 2008
Clive, IA
This show ended in episode 3 and the death of the night king. The rest just really doesn't make much sense to me. Bran The Broken? Are you ******* me? I expected them all to laugh like they did at Sam.

The Sopranos ending made more sense

• Disagree
Reactions: cyfan21 and aobie

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I think you get my point. So many missed opportunities from so many great characters that were built up for 7 seasons. Everyone i liked had a happy ending for the most part, but my god did the writing suck this season.

Nah if anything Arya was almost overpowered. She single handedly slaughtered the entire Frey family (dozens of people) then killed the freaking Nights King.

Agree the writing got worse after they passed the books (though the show improved on books 4 and 5). But that’s to be expected given how damn good the books were. They did venture into fan service. But I think they did alright given the magnitude of the task. Certainly made some mistakes but also had some great moments.

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
This show ended in episode 3 and the death of the night king. The rest just really doesn't make much sense to me. Bran The Broken? Are you ******* me? I expected them all to laugh like they did at Sam.

I hope people watched the Sopranos so they know how much of a rip that was.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Yeah, i agree that Bran the Broken is rather stupid. Especially since he's got the powers he does.

Bran the Raven mightve made more sense.

Also, why is Brienne in KL again? Shouldnt she be with Sansa?

• Agree
Reactions: laminak and Doc

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I hope people watched the Sopranos so they know how much of a rip that was.

Truth is, it is very ******* hard to provide a satisfying ending to a great drama that is built up in fans minds. Whether it is a book or TV. I’ve seen so many fan freak outs. It’s very hard.

Plus internet rage and nitpicking leads to groupthink that makes people decide they didn’t like a show that they actually enjoyed watching...

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
This ending was just ok. If I had to put this in Iowa state terms, it feels like CSP was put on the throne, and CMC was sent noth. I like them both, CSP will be a good king and make his decisions with the people's best intrest at heart...........but he's not Campbell.

Reactions: CloneIce

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
Truth is, it is very ******* hard to provide a satisfying ending to a great drama that is built up in fans minds. Whether it is a book or TV. I’ve seen so many fan freak outs. It’s very hard.

Plus internet rage and nitpicking leads to groupthink that makes people decide they didn’t like a show that they actually enjoyed watching...
I read the books and for the most part I thought they did an awesome job.

• Agree
Reactions: cycart

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa

Bran the King who’s ending is he’s going to go warg into ravens and find a dragon who is out of control and would probably only obey one guy but they just exiled that one guy.