NBA: ***Official 2019 NBA Playoffs Thread***

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Giannis is (of course) the Bucks' shining star, but those acquisitions of Bledsoe, Ilyasova, Hill, and Mirotic are proving to be the keys to making Milwaukee dominant.

If they sign Middleton to a new deal in the off-season, they could become the Beast of the East.

clone34

Mar 29, 2009
The warriors clearly don't need KD. I sure hope he moves somewhere to make the NBA more interesting. Bucks are playing great ball right now hopefully they have enough fire power for the Warriors. Warriors do play great ball and built it the right way won and then somehow added KD and Boogie. Crazy a team could have that much talent.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
If Portland doesn't collapse in the second half in these last 2 games they could be up 2-1. Both Conference finals will be over by Tuesday.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Was out last night and casually watching, and Portland was up 10ish and then looked up about 5 minutes later and they were down 10ish. Yikes.

I think Denver would have given it a better run.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
For Portland to compete at this level, Dame and CJ both need to play great, like they need(ed) 50-60 points between them. Same thing with TOR and Leonard in the East. He has to score 40-50 points a night for them to win any series from here on out.

The Bucks/Warriors should be really fun to watch. Part of me thinks GS would have been better off going 6 or 7 with Portland to give KD some time to rest. If he can't go against the Bucks, I probably like the Bucks.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
For Portland to compete at this level, Dame and CJ both need to play great, like they need(ed) 50-60 points between them. Same thing with TOR and Leonard in the East. He has to score 40-50 points a night for them to win any series from here on out.

The Bucks/Warriors should be really fun to watch. Part of me thinks GS would have been better off going 6 or 7 with Portland to give KD some time to rest. If he can't go against the Bucks, I probably like the Bucks.

The NBA finals start date is always pre set, and this year it's May 30th. Both GS and Mil will have over a week off.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Toronto with the OT win.

The Bucks were cooked once Giannis fouled out at the start of the second OT. With five fouls he should have just let Siakam go instead of trying to draw a charge. He's too important to Milwaukee to foul out on a 50/50 play like that.

Nice call by Nurse near the end of the game to dial up the halfcourt trap and force the over and back.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Overzealous Raptors fan, that's all. I understand disagreeing with someone when they say a series is over after two games, but he was out of line.
Any concern about Leonard being less than full strength? His game didn't seem to be too affected but you could tell he was in pain.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron