Horton Tucker pleads guilty

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
It took Wal Mart weeks to find the evidence and submit it to the police. You think the Ames PD dropped everything and got right on the case for a $15 theft? It takes time to establish a case and file charges. Did you miss the part where charges were filed in May?

mFQXhOq.gif

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Ha. Yeah... I am forgetful, as I should have included Cam's buddy, Marty, and his negativity in my list of certainties as well. I thought Marty wanted the most-talented playing no matter what, so would have thought he'd have laughed off this for THT. Maybe I'm confusing Marty & jereseib... or, are they the same person?[/QUOTE]

Now that is a very interesting question...

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Are you intentionally vague or is it a happy accident?

If anyone thinks the coaches didn't know about this back in Feb, then they win the prize

If anyone thinks this is a big deal, then they win a "prize". And get a sign saying morality police, or anthill enlarger.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I once witnessed Jackson Vroman stuff a steak in his pants at the West Ames HyVee.

I watched numerous members of our basketball team during the Terry Woods and Victor Alexander era buy drugs. Lafester Rhoades stole my laundry machine money when I lived on K-beck. I threw a brick out of a window and broke a window. I just bm'd and didn't use enough soap.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Whole lot of jumping to conclusions going on here. Maybe wait until we have more info? We don't even know when ISU knew, it may have just been a couple days ago. Charges not even filed until May.

Nothing else to know. He stole something at Walmart so the MOST expensive it could be is $14.99. And he showed up on film failing to scan intentionally or accidentally, got caught and is paying for the stolen booty. I don't care when anyone else knew. I don't care if CSP and JP covered for him and would actually HOPE they WOULD "cover" for something as trivial as this.

But trivial is what large swaths of this board do.

• Winner

Cbbjunkie

Mar 7, 2019
Nothing else to know. He stole something at Walmart so the MOST expensive it could be is $14.99. And he showed up on film failing to scan intentionally or accidentally, got caught and is paying for the stolen booty. I don't care when anyone else knew. I don't care if CSP and JP covered for him and would actually HOPE they WOULD "cover" for something as trivial as this.

But trivial is what large swaths of this board do.
Sounds like you should stay off this then if you are just going to complain

• Creative