It's official: Tool is in the studio

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Daughter is going ot the concert in DSM and has heard/read they are playing new music at concerts...

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Alright, Tool is playing tomorrow night in Des Moines. Whose all going? I’ll be there with 3 others. I have never seen a Tool show before, how much new stuff do you think they play? Do the guys still have it at this age?

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Alright, Tool is playing tomorrow night in Des Moines. Whose all going? I’ll be there with 3 others. I have never seen a Tool show before, how much new stuff do you think they play? Do the guys still have it at this age?
They didn't play anything new at their last show.

aforstate

Jan 23, 2010

I'll be there.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Old guy rant: I hate that everything is streaming now. I love Tool and their album booklets were as interesting as the music - a freaking stereoscopic viewer for 10,000 Days, are you kidding me? And now I don't even own a CD player because everybody just wants to sell digital copy. I've loved all of their stuff, but now with the new album I feel like I'll miss out on something if i just download it.

DeftOne

Dec 30, 2014
Des Moines, IA
I'll be there. I've never seen them live before, so I'm super pumped! This is a major item getting checked off my bucket list, for sure.

Just saw APC for the first time when they were in Cedar Rapids a few months ago, and they were fantastic. I'm sure Tool will be even better.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I'll be there. Hoping they play a new song or two.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I'll be there. I've never seen them live before, so I'm super pumped! This is a major item getting checked off my bucket list, for sure.

Just saw APC for the first time when they were in Cedar Rapids a few months ago, and they were fantastic. I'm sure Tool will be even better.
It's an experience. I've seen Tool twice (Lateraus in MPLS and 10,000 Days in Ames) and APC once (CR), and all of them were great.

aforstate

Jan 23, 2010
The show tonight met my expectations seeing them for the first time. The visual aspect was impressive and they sounded great. They didn't play a couple songs that I would have liked, but that's expected

Help Support Us

Become a patron