Isaiah Moss Transferring

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Favorite thing about Moss transferring is hawk fans trying to sell themselves on an unrecruited red shirt freshman beating out a three year starter and that’s why Moss is transferring. Frederick was recruited by nobody and he tore everyone up in practice.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Favorite thing about Moss transferring is hawk fans trying to sell themselves on an unrecruited red shirt freshman beating out a three year starter and that’s why Moss is transferring. Frederick was recruited by nobody and he tore everyone up in practice.

Certainly some of the best spin I've seen. Especially for somebody that committed to Iowa as a walk on. If he gets minutes he will be ripped to shreds when he can't defend or get open looks.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Competing against CMac for minutes at Iowa and Bill Self checking him out speaks volumes about Fran.

That and KU's desperation for any outside shooting threat after missing on Tucker and possibly falling behind on RJ Hampton. They also missed on Holyfield to Tech who is PF but one of their top Grad transfer targets. On to tier 2.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Does Iowa take Moss back if he doesn't finish out his classes?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Well for better or worse Moss will not be attending Iowa State.

@jakeweingarten Iowa transfer Isaiah Moss is now down to a final-four, per @DPiper247: Arkansas, Arizona State, Kansas, and Oregon. Was prioritized by teams all over the country, but now cuts to four.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Well for better or worse Moss will not be attending Iowa State.

@jakeweingarten Iowa transfer Isaiah Moss is now down to a final-four, per @DPiper247: Arkansas, Arizona State, Kansas, and Oregon. Was prioritized by teams all over the country, but now cuts to four.
A decent list to choose from that’s for sure.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Yeah, but I clicked on the last page, and then I have to go ALL the way back to the front, and that's like 3 clicks.

(thanks)

I thought that was the case, but I had to go back to the front page to make sure. Lots of stuff going on with MBB recruiting the last couple weeks.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I thought that was the case, but I had to go back to the front page to make sure. Lots of stuff going on with MBB recruiting the last couple weeks.

I don't know enough about other programs but I'd imagine ISU's not the only place going through it. The early draftee/but might come back stuff along with all of the transfers creates a lot of uneven situations.

Seems any decent program is going to struggle to keep a nucleus of players together one way or another.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
i've liked to make jokes about moss in the past, but give the kid credit.

this is why i'm such a fan of transferring for kids these days- he gets out of playing for a jerk coach and not getting enough minutes and has four great options to finish out his career.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I hate Fran
So, legit question, let's say Moss picks KU, and goes on to be a double digit scorer for them. Not a world beater, but maybe their 3rd leading scorer and maintains his 40% from 3 pace. That doesn't seem too far fetched. How is that going to be anything short of a monstrous black mark on Fran's record? I mean, it would look really, really bad, right?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
So, legit question, let's say Moss picks KU, and goes on to be a double digit scorer for them. Not a world beater, but maybe their 3rd leading scorer and maintains his 40% from 3 pace. That doesn't seem too far fetched. How is that going to be anything short of a monstrous black mark on Fran's record? I mean, it would look really, really bad, right?

Did Connor sub for Moss?

Because if that's the case, that's definitely a bad look.

• Agree
Reactions: RedDog

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

It would certainly ratchet up negative recruiting against him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron