Javan Johnson commits

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Welcome Javon, think he'll be a nice piece to our future.

I'm confused how a sit out transfer is a back up plan for a GT. Having Grill and Jackson in the 2019 class would seem Bolton would be more affected but what do I know.

With this turn of events I'd guess Jackson backs up Haliburton and Nixon while Grill could be competing to start at the three with Leech and Lewis.

Not forgetting Griffin, see him as our small ball four, but he could also figure at the three.

If we don't land Tucker, at some point we're better off waiting on a in season tranfer.

I like Bolton and would probably take him as a sit out but I'd for sure rather do this than take a stab at a borderline GT. I'd much rather see what we've got with some of the young guys already on the roster.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Filling two scholarships (Grill and Johnson) means one of THT or Wigginton are 100% gone. My money is on THT. Wigginton is probably 99.69% gone.
They are both 100% gone. THT has been 100% gone since his name started popping up in mock drafts at the end of January. You people still thinking there was a chance he’d come back are delusional.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Bolton would be icing on the cake for an outstanding spring class. Sure a a grad transfer wing fills a possible area of weakness for 2019/20. But for 2020/21 a back court of Halliburton, Bolton, Jackson, Grill and Leech is pretty strong group. Add Johnson, Griffin and Lewis at wing we are pretty set on the perimeter.

That would allow Prohm to focus on a couple post players for this falls recruiting class.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron