Question for the powers to be

TDclones

Nov 29, 2006
Why does softball not have there own forum? They are have a great season a deserve discussion. Just wondering what it takes to get a softball forum on this site? Thanks!

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Why does softball not have there own forum? They are have a great season a deserve discussion. Just wondering what it takes to get a softball forum on this site? Thanks!
Here's why:

Live look into the new softball forums -

giphy.gif

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

You can just start a thread on it somewhere. Men’s Basketball is a good place if you want the hot hot hot takes.

TDclones

Nov 29, 2006
I was hoping to get a more intelligent response which is why it was entitled "Question for the Powers To Be" . I happen to coach and love the sport of softball and feel they are deserving to have a forum on here. They have a great season going in right now! These girls deserve discussion and publicity just as much as any other sport! This is a genuine question hoping for an intelligent response.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I was hoping to get a more intelligent response which is why it was entitled "Question for the Powers To Be" . I happen to coach and love the sport of softball and feel they are deserving to have a forum on here. They have a great season going in right now! These girls deserve discussion and publicity just as much as any other sport! This is a genuine question hoping for an intelligent response.
Well. if they are the Powers "to" Be, then they aren't actually the Powers yet, now are they?

My guess is it has something to do with softball pricing. See the following thread.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/the-price-of-slow-pitch-softballs.146174/

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I wouldn't hold my breath on any site design being updated. Generally for the smaller topics you just start a thread that catches all the discussion. Works for soccer at least.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
My response was meant to be funny, but the point still stands. Not enough traffic to justify its own forum. An additional forum means another forum that requires development, maintenance, and "modding". The site owners most likely would not want to make an investment into a forum that would get almost no traffic. That's just my guess.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Boys go to college to get more knowledge, girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider.

Just wanted to say congrats on going over 10k posts on CF. Thanks for making the Georges Niang podcast series possible. Hopefully Jon Miller can hook up a Zach McCabe series for all of the butty boys out there.

• Funny
Reactions: CyArob and JaCyn

Help Support Us

Become a patron