JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lupus. Just saw that on “House”
Lupus? Isn't that what causes you to turn into a werewolf?
CornyColdArieltoucan-size_restricted.gif

• Funny
Reactions: cyclonesurveyor

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I greatly appreciate the profound wisdom bestowed by CF. Truly, eye opening. I do not work in food service or have any need for foreplay. When it comes time for the cattle to eat, I feed them as quickly as possible because I don't know when they will be back and their usually not that hungry. I would also like to add it is not spreading. Slowly throughout the day it has become less sensitive and more of a pale milky color and not as stark white. This is likely due to amoxicillin I was prescribed yesterday for a sinus infection. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers
Point of order....I don’t think anyone prayed for you

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Doc Peterson would lance it with a razor blade, give you a shot of penicillin, and cover it with a bandage. He was one hell of a good medic back in Vietnam.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I was the Doctor in the most recent CF Mafia game so I am a certified CF doctor now.

Grab a needle. Grab a lighter. Burn the needle tip. Stab that thing. Squeeze. Take picture. Post it in here.

Will reassess after picture.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Today's update

Attachments

• IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    503.4 KB · Views: 73

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
I greatly appreciate the profound wisdom bestowed by CF. Truly, eye opening. I do not work in food service or have any need for foreplay. When it comes time for the cattle to eat, I feed them as quickly as possible because I don't know when they will be back and their usually not that hungry. I would also like to add it is not spreading. Slowly throughout the day it has become less sensitive and more of a pale milky color and not as stark white. This is likely due to amoxicillin I was prescribed yesterday for a sinus infection. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers

Wait so you were already at the doctor for a sinus infection and you were worried about your finger, but didn't think to say "hey doc while I'm here take a look at this?"

Would be even better if you posted the picture from the exam room waiting for the doctor to come in.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron