Rasir Bolton Visiting

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Well this is an interesting find. Ray Bolton is Rasir's father...

"Ray Bolton indicated Rasir would be seeking a waiver from the NCAA to play next season and bypass the usual sit-out year per non-grad transfer protocol."

https://www.pennlive.com/pennstate/...ncaa-transfer-portal-ray-bolton-explains.html
Who is Ray Bolton (besides Rasir’s father of course)?

Edit: I’m dumb and thought you were implying he’s somebody of significance or something, I really don’t know why in retrospect o_O

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Correct me if I am wrong but we recruited him pretty heavily out of HS right? I remember this name and his video. Would be an absolute homerun!

Cyder91

Jul 19, 2018
  • Funny
Reactions: CRcyclone6

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

"Ray Bolton indicated Rasir would be seeking a waiver from the NCAA to play next season and bypass the usual sit-out year per non-grad transfer protocol."

https://www.pennlive.com/pennstate/...ncaa-transfer-portal-ray-bolton-explains.html

That interview raises more questions than it answers and doesn't really explain much. Come on journalists, at least ask the real question. "On what basis are you asking to bypass the sit-out rule?"

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
I hope he isn't related to Ramsey Bolton.......cause we won't get Theon to make a visit

giphy.gif

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Interesting. I'm wondering what that's about? First thing to come to my mind was that their coach got suspended for shoving a player, but I'm not sure if they would consider an aggressive coach "not a basketball issue".

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
That would eventually put four guards in the same class. The class balance guys are going to be rallying with torches and pitchforks.

A few people seem to think he'll be eligible this year. Hopefully we can get him either way.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Any kid in the transfer portal would be smart to indicate he is trying to get past the sit one rule. Any player that can play immediately would be more in demand. I don't know that it matters to the NCAA who decides these things though. I wonder what the reason would be.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Being the greedy SOB that I am, I want both obviously. But if I could only choose 1 of either Tucker or Bolton, I’m taking Bolton every day

Long term this makes sense. Basically it boils down to what you want. If you want to make the tourney next season, you go with Tucker. If you want to make a huge run at some point in the next few years, you go with Bolton. I think getting one of the two either way would be a home run for us. I want to make the tourney next season. However, if we have to miss next season to make serious runs at the final 4 or elite 8. I am down with missing one year and loading up with Youth.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
If Bolton is eligible next year, I'd take him. I know everybody is excited about Tucker, but I just don't trust mid-major guys moving up.

Normally I don’t but this one has to many big time teams after him. This one smells like the next Kane to me. Not sure why.

• Winner
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron