RECRUITING: Caleb Grill commits

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
This has Nick Noskowiak part 2 written all over it I’ll believe it when I see him in an ISU uniform in Hilton.
Really Caleb has anger problems causing him to throw a temper tantrum and destroy his Aunts Car from the inside when he was in the passengers seat going down the interstate? Basketball wasn't the problem for Nic. His head was.

• Informative
Reactions: Go2Guy

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Otz may still have aspirations of coaching here someday.

If Prohm had left for Alabama (not that the prospect sounded that serious), then I have no doubt Pollard would have probably hired him as the next man up.

There is still a pretty good chance TJ is our coach at some point in the future. Prohm seems to really like it in Ames, though. He might hunker down long-term.

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
Not sure if this really moves the needle were looking like toughness and hustle could be a big problem with this squad. Does anybody know if Enyi has any basketball background? We should really be looking at what CMC has done and see if he’s let Prohm use a couple of his guys.

Hey negative nancy, what goes on in that head of yours?? This statement and then the one prior of Leech decommiting? You do realize Leech signed already right? That would mean he would have to sit a year after just signing. He's loyal, considering Prohm was loyal to him and stuck around through his injury. Leech emphasized that, but hey lets just spout nonsense to spout nonsense. Plus, I see Leech as more of a wing, and Grill a crossover guard. They could easily play together. SMH.

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
If Prohm had left for Alabama (not that the prospect sounded that serious), then I have no doubt Pollard would have probably hired him as the next man up.

There is still a pretty good chance TJ is our coach at some point in the future. Prohm seems to really like it in Ames, though. He might hunker down long-term.

JP spent nearly as much time on social media talking about SDSU and TJ as he did ISU MBB and more than ISU WBB so I think these are safe assumptions.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Hey negative nancy, what goes on in that head of yours?? This statement and then the one prior of Leech decommiting? You do realize Leech signed already right? That would mean he would have to sit a year after just signing. He's loyal, considering Prohm was loyal to him and stuck around through his injury. Leech emphasized that, but hey lets just spout nonsense to spout nonsense. Plus, I see Leech as more of a wing, and Grill a crossover guard. They could easily play together. SMH.

Gunner gonna Gunner