INSIDER: Update on Nadolny

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
hate losing promising under the radar talented players to conference foes. that's going to be annoying 2x per year.

Reactions: Halincandenza

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Looking at offers and rankings Wheeler is quite possibly the best of the bunch, plus he’s a better fit for our needs.

These spring guys (Nadolny and Grill) could end up being very good, but a lot of spring guys get over valued because there are so few remaining targets.

Nadolny was the one I wanted, but Wheeler may be a better fit this next year. Grill is a ways off and I don’t really care if we get him or not.

Reactions: Halincandenza

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
hate losing promising under the radar talented players to conference foes. that's going to be annoying 2x per year.

What is your suggestion in order to get every player Iowa State wants going forward? They made him a priority. They recruited him heavily. They got him on campus. He has other options to choose from. It appears he chose a very popular coach, who is a hot commodity, coming off a close loss in the National championship game

I mean, recruiting has to be easy, right? No way should we be losing players to other schools.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
0-1 start to spring recruiting.........I'll be keeping a close eye on all our other targets, hopefully we have enough players to field a team next year.

Strong start to your Sunday morning. Keep up the good work.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
0-1 start to spring recruiting.........I'll be keeping a close eye on all our other targets, hopefully we have enough players to field a team next year.
Dude, your life must be pretty dull for you to start out most (all) days spouting endless crap on a team message board that isn't even yours.

You certainly can't be an Iowa State fan...

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Strong start to your Sunday morning. Keep up the good work.
Just dont send those players stupid direct messages like you did to me.

Yeah, how dare anyone use a function of the site for the purpose it was intended for.

Sorry if Im concerned, its not like they just went through this 2 years ago. They missed on the Top 7 targets, ended up with a guy with no knees, and 2 guys who should have been at Drake, and finished dead last in the Big 12.

We'll see what happens in the next month, but this is not a good start. When's the last time an impact player was signed in spring recruiting? BDJ? That was 5 years ago.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Yeah, how dare anyone use a function of the site for the purpose it was intended for.

Sorry if Im concerned, its not like they just went through this 2 years ago. They missed on the Top 7 targets, ended up with a guy with no knees, and 2 guys who should have been at Drake, and finished dead last in the Big 12.

We'll see what happens in the next month, but this is not a good start. When's the last time an impact player was signed in spring recruiting? BDJ? That was 5 years ago.

I don't think a function of this website is to whine and constantly be down all of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.