On That Note: "Who by Numb3rs" Part 2

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Okay, I waited for the end (I think? Maybe?) of the @cyhiphopp download to start up again. I'm proud of you, cyberson - I didn't think we would overlap much, but you repeated several I had already posted, and knocked several more off of my bookmarks! So, a little bit of country to start off the morning....errrr...afternoon... Insomnia when retired isn't nearly the ***** she was while I was still working!

Of course I have good taste. I have a great cybermom.

You can post all the country you want though. I'm not touchin it.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Good pull on love potion number 9, can't believe I didn't think of that one. Surprised to see you post Lou Bega. I wanted to post it but was afraid of being music shamed by @cyhiphopp
I'm not sure that's the version I remember; it was the first one that came up on Youtube as an "official video", and I'm not really sure who sang it. :D

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Good pull on love potion number 9, can't believe I didn't think of that one. Surprised to see you post Lou Bega. I wanted to post it but was afraid of being music shamed by @cyhiphopp

You were right to be ashamed. I'd like to forget that song ever existed. First because it's an annoying ear worm, and also because I have multiple exes with names on that list. Don't need any of those ladies anymore.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
You were right to be ashamed. I'd like to forget that song ever existed. First because it's an annoying ear worm, and also because I have multiple exes with names on that list. Don't need any of those ladies anymore.

Different strokes for different folks, I still love it haters be damned. Many of names are names of former isu wbb players so that's why I like it.

• Funny
Reactions: cyhiphopp