What music are you listening to right now?

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
I hate to say it but I don't listen to music as much as I used to. I have a buddy who got me into these true crime podcasts and I really enjoy them. When did I get so old?

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I've been listening to the new Andrew Bird album, the new Jenny Lewis album, and I'll go ahead and admit it, the new Dido album. They all came out last month and they're all really good.

I like the new Dido album. Give You Up is a great song

Reactions: Pitt_Clone

bear24

Aug 7, 2018
Tennessee Jet "Reata"

If country radio actually played country music, this song would have been huge:

I saw this guy play at a random bar in Little Rock once. He was by himself singing vocals and playing multiple instruments all at the same. I thought it was a pretty impressive performance.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Seeing these guys tonight at First Ave. So getting some listening in at work today.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Just started listening to Billie Eilish. I'd never heard of her until recently (I'm officially old), and people keep making a big deal about her, so I decided to listen and see what the big deal is. It's pretty good, even if it's not generally the type of music I listen to.
I was trying to get tickets for one of her shows for my daughter's birthday and started listening to her. Pretty good. But ticket prices were outrageous.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I hate to say it but I don't listen to music as much as I used to. I have a buddy who got me into these true crime podcasts and I really enjoy them. When did I get so old?
I subscribed to runcasts.com just so I can listen to Sword and Scale instead of music while running.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Kacey Musgraves just released a new video for what I assume is her next single (even though "Rainbow" hasn't quite yet run its chart course), "Oh, What A World." Whoever made this video must have been on a pretty good acid trip. It's... different. It IS one of my favorite songs from Golden Hour.