Cyhawk gameday

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
You're supposed to link your own website next time
giphy.gif

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Nice. I've never done spare ribs. How long you keep them on? Do you use 3-2-1? I've only done a few hams, haven't been happy with the results. The tough outside makes it hard to infuse smoke flavor throughout.

I like spares better than babybacks. They both basically cook about the same. Sometimes I wrap in foil and other times I don’t. Can’t say I've noticed a huge difference either way, but wrapping gives me a better color. If I do wrap, I usually do 3 in smoke then one wrapped and then finish unwrapped until done.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Game Day plus crushing the crap out of Baby Brother Hoks! Can't wait. Line up the ambulances next to the Jacobson building to haul away the drunk hok fans and injured hok players.

• Dislike
Reactions: jmb

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Nice. I've never done spare ribs. How long you keep them on? Do you use 3-2-1? I've only done a few hams, haven't been happy with the results. The tough outside makes it hard to infuse smoke flavor throughout.
Cut the exterior in an X pattern.

Reactions: iahawks