What music are you listening to right now?

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Just started listening to Billie Eilish. I'd never heard of her until recently (I'm officially old), and people keep making a big deal about her, so I decided to listen and see what the big deal is. It's pretty good, even if it's not generally the type of music I listen to.

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS and Cydar

stinkbaitcatfish

Aug 13, 2018
Huntington Beach , CA
... right now I'm listening to kcck Jazz online.... it is basically the only jazz station left in all of America... Friday nights just started off The Blues from 6 p.m. until midnight Central Standard Time.... 6 hours of only the blues and it is awesome

Reactions: clonedude

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I've been watching this video again lately. It always cracks me up because I believe I saw an interview with Rivers (lead singer) about this performance and he said his leg was in a cast so he could hardly move, and so he told Matt (bass player) to move a little more than normal to make up for him not being able to move. Needless to say, Matt does an awesome job with it...

Althetuna

Ducky was the best dog.
SuperFanatic
Jul 7, 2012
Somewhere in the Minneapolis Area
... right now I'm listening to kcck Jazz online.... it is basically the only jazz station left in all of America... Friday nights just started off The Blues from 6 p.m. until midnight Central Standard Time.... 6 hours of only the blues and it is awesome

I'm not a huge jazz oficionado but I know a few artists. I was listening to Duke Ellington at work the other day. Take the A Train is a song everyone should listen to at least once in their lives.

Reactions: clonedude

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I know I’m late to the party, but darn it I like this. And him riding the horse at 1:05 is dope as hell.

And the chick in the middle at 2:05. I don’t know if she’s half black half Asian or what but dayum.

And it’s got white walkers.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
I've been watching this video again lately. It always cracks me up because I believe I saw an interview with Rivers (lead singer) about this performance and he said his leg was in a cast so he could hardly move, and so he told Matt (bass player) to move a little more than normal to make up for him not being able to move. Needless to say, Matt does an awesome job with it...

Was at the recent Pixies/Weezer concert at the well. and it was awesome. Forgot how many great songs Weezer has and they do some good covers too

That said this is the song of the day..