Solomon just learned roommates name

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Young seems very down-to-earth, though I have never met him. Seems to gravitate to most everyone he comes in contact with, and isn’t one of those conceited student/athletes. Just my observation. I hope I’m wrong, but I think he’s going to have a long road ahead of him with the basketball rhelm of things, fighting with these injuries. My guess is that his academics are up to snuff and that he’ll find success beyond basketball. I like Solomon.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
A couple years ago Solomon went to my daughter's school and her and a few 5th graders got to play a pick up game and eat lunch with him for a reason that escapes me. She was sharing some of the things that he was saying and he sounds like while totally good natured and soft spoken he's quite a smartass and pretty damn funny.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Young seems very down-to-earth, though I have never met him. Seems to gravitate to most everyone he comes in contact with, and isn’t one of those conceited student/athletes. Just my observation. I hope I’m wrong, but I think he’s going to have a long road ahead of him with the basketball rhelm of things, fighting with these injuries. My guess is that his academics are up to snuff and that he’ll find success beyond basketball. I like Solomon.

Rhelm? WTF.

• Funny
Reactions: cdface and Doc

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I lived with a guy named Boston after college as a roommate I always assumed Boston was a nickname. Turns out Boston was his first name.

• Useful
Reactions: HopalongAtc