Hayden Pauls commits

EarthIsMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2014
Earth
If we continue to get online recruits like this we will legitimately be a perineal Big 12 Championship contender.
Easily my perennially favorite of CF misspellings.
1*hhuHANUs2O06zzymkrBR6Q.gif

Last edited:
P

Pollard4Life

This is a nice get for us and reinforces we are being seen as an upper tier team. ISU being in the Big 12 helps a ton when recruiting from Kansas or other in conference states. CMC provides an opportunity for kids who want to play a Big 10 style of football, but play more games in front of their families.

P

Pollard4Life

I’ll go out on a limb and predict the hok losers will be here to say he didn’t have a committable offer from Kurt.

I couldn't care less about what hawk fans have to say about the happenings within our athletics program or the university itself. Really don't need their approvals or reassurance that this is a good quality offensive lineman who keeps us moving in the right direction.

No hate with you or post though. Just sharing my view.

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
I couldn't care less about what hawk fans have to say about the happenings within our athletics program or the university itself. Really don't need their approvals or reassurance that this is a good quality offensive lineman who keeps us moving in the right direction.

No hate with you or post though. Just sharing my view.

I may have my cardinal colored glasses on, or my short term memory is slipping :) , but in the last couple years, has Iowa actually been successful in getting a recruit that we were competing with them on?

GoState

Jun 4, 2006
Beaverdale
I may have my cardinal colored glasses on, or my short term memory is slipping :) , but in the last couple years, has Iowa actually been successful in getting a recruit that we were competing with them on?

Not sure how much we were competing with each one, but the list of Iowan OL commits to Iowa who had both ISU and Iowa offers back to 2016: Wirfs, Fenske, Endres, Miller, Kallenberger. They have a 2020 commit from Volk. There may be more out-of-state guys, but, meh...I'll leave that to someone else.

P

Pollard4Life

You may be right. I don't even see Iowa as a competitor any more.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
The talent we are getting recently on the oline is very promising

Definitely. Unfortunately we won't see these guys reaching their potential for several years yet. Turning the OL of old into a force takes a long time. Just gotta be patient trust that process

Help Support Us

Become a patron