Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
BTN blows...they blow OSU and Mich specifically

I actually tend to watch it since it's first to start hyping college football in August. But yeah they're bad and usually grasping to legitimize marginal teams.

But you can't help but get on the Rutgers football train after seeing their fall camp coverage.

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
He's recovering after getting his latest "art work"

View attachment 63642

tenor.gif

Good to see my guy got some new art work.

• Agree
Reactions: 1976

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I actually tend to watch it since it's first to start hyping college football in August. But yeah they're bad and usually grasping to legitimize marginal teams.

But you can't help but get on the Rutgers football train after seeing their fall camp coverage.

I like BTN when they show games only and the same goes for any network. I only care about the games. I never watch any pre or post game show on any network.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I like BTN when they show games only and the same goes for any network. I only care about the games. I never watch any pre or post game show on any network.

To each their own but my fall Sunday mornings include being glued to the 4 hours of NFL pregame coverage featuring has beens yelling over each other and deeply analyzing things that may or may not happen. :)

Actually I still check out College Game Day (football) a bit just because it's part of the excitement of that day's games and the funny fandom stuff.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
To save them some time and Money. NBA needs to hire a few guys who just deal with College players and send them reports so they don't have so many people testing the water. Just have guys review the top 200 or so players and send them progress reports, potential draft pick number, and that type of thing. No use everyone having to go through all the nonsense of declaring, then pulling back out. No way Wiescamp stays in but he is smart getting his name on their minds.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
To save them some time and Money. NBA needs to hire a few guys who just deal with College players and send them reports so they don't have so many people testing the water. Just have guys review the top 200 or so players and send them progress reports, potential draft pick number, and that type of thing. No use everyone having to go through all the nonsense of declaring, then pulling back out. No way Wiescamp stays in but he is smart getting his name on their minds.

There is a lot to gain by declaring even if they don't make the combine.
Part of it is for the players to meet and work out with NBA coach's, sort of an internship. The teams get to work them out in front of their coaches and decision makers in small focused sessions at private gym's. The players get feed back on what they need to work on and just as important get familiar with the process of what to expect and questions they will be asked when they are ready to declare for real.

EIU fans should feel good Joe W is getting alternative opinions on his game from coaches not named Fran and his staff.

Aug 26, 2014
I have confirmed Terrence Lewis is also not going through the NBA draft process

I'm sure fans were sweating that one out. I mean there is a huge market for big guys who can't play defense, and are slow and not athletic at all.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyder91

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

I enjoyed Campus eats, and whatever that show was where the guy went around to collectors houses.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
I have confirmed Terrence Lewis is also not going through the NBA draft process

Reminds me of when Lazard penned a heartfelt letter to Cyclone Nation that he would forego going undrafted and return for his senior season. Maybe Emmert was still hungover when he decided that was a good question to ask.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Reminds me of when Lazard penned a heartfelt letter to Cyclone Nation that he would forego going undrafted and return for his senior season. Maybe Emmert was still hungover when he decided that was a good question to ask.

Yet again when he has nothing, he goes to football. You really need to get a real life Benji cause what you bring to the table anymore is just awful. Figured a grad student of your stature would have some sense, but I guess not.