TT cancelling classes

KillBilly

Jul 2, 2010
Dallas, TX
We probably need to give them a primer in Rioting 101 if they lose. Buring coaches, flipping cop cars, burning dumpsters etc. Of course if they win then we are out cause we don't have the cred or experience in win rioting.
Yeah that was a pretty weak effort Saturday night. Didn't rise above rabble-rousing in my opinion.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Yeah that was a pretty weak effort Saturday night. Didn't rise above rabble-rousing in my opinion.

Well you did get a car flipped and some fires if the report I read was correct.

edit: and tear gas to disperse the crowd. I thought it was a solid effort.

Actually rioting ticks me off, it ended a great tradition at ISU because of a bunch of idiots.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Wait, I thought HIV was AIDS. What the heck is the difference?

Per Google:

HIV is a virus. AIDS is a condition caused by HIV.

You can have HIV without developing AIDS, and many people live for many years with HIV without ever developing AIDS. But if you have AIDS, you have to have HIV.

YwhF.gif

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Hide ya wives, hide ya tortillas.
They didn't hide them all. Someone threw a tortilla on the floor during the game. I knew Texas Tech was new to this whole success thing but they really did not handle this well at all.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Making the tournament is a big deal. Making the sweet 16 is euphoric. Can only imagine making the title game and basically being 12 seconds away from having it.

cyyote15

Nov 3, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
We probably need to give them a primer in Rioting 101 if they lose. Buring coaches, flipping cop cars, burning dumpsters etc. Of course if they win then we are out cause we don't have the cred or experience in win rioting.

That sounds a tad bit harsh, I mean he did lead them to the championship game.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Always interests me when students cheer canceled class then whine about the cost of university. You'd think they'd be offended that something so expensive was canceled. But alas, a rabbit trail.

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron