Good job Tech

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
Anyone know what kind of bonuses Beard is getting for this?

psychlone99

Apr 6, 2006
psychlone99.wordpress.com
I'm cheering for Tech, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. Their quick rise to levels ISU has never seen kind of twists the knife a bit on a season that ended so abruptly. Imagine the Clones making the Final Four given everything this fanbase has invested into basketball. It would be unfathomable excitement.

Last edited:

KillBilly

Jul 2, 2010
Dallas, TX
TT AD better be on the phone with the big donors asking them to pony up.
Our AD, Kirby Hocutt, may be the best AD in the country. Tech currently employs the AP National COY in basketball and baseball. Men' T&F is ranked #1. Almost every sport is ranked. Hell, we somehow turned our softball team around from nothing to now in the top 10. Softball! Who knew? Hocutt knew. And I don't know if Hocutt has any say about cheerleading but Tech's Co-Ed Cheer Team and Pom-Pom teams both won national championships yesterday. Sorry to brag but damn Tech has gone next level in so many sports related areas. And Hocutt gets the credit. He's on Beard. We're in great hands!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Anyone know what kind of bonuses Beard is getting for this?

Well there's the guaranteed bonus and then the bonus that comes when he renegotiates his contract next week. Gotta think Tech's going to be throwing some money at him.

Flynn4Heisman

Mar 24, 2006
Good luck KillBilly!! Go Tech!!! Always been my second team in the conference, and cheer for them when not playing ISU. Love Leach, and loved Kliff.

Speaking of Kliff, thanks for firing him so we could get him in Arizona. Cautiously optimistic, but still excited. Go Cardinals!!! Now draft Butler, and keep Rosen, and I'm happy.

Sorry for going off-topic a bit. Wanted to say that to a Tech fan since January when we hired Kingsbury.

Reactions: KillBilly

Help Support Us

Become a patron