Constant redirects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Didn't CW say on a podcast that he is going to be working on the mobile app soon. Maybe the current problem is just some testing to establish the "before" in the before/after comparison.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Insidemarketspaol with CenturyLink ads is the culprit that is taking over the website this morning. I have been trying to use CycloneFanatic.com on my iPad, but after posting this will leave as every few minutes it redirects without giving you an option. Royal pain that renders this site essentially unusable.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I didn't even have long enough to type a complaint-post when I was using my iPad before the redirect invaded. Had to wait until I was on the desktop computer.

Might not be as frustrating if it allowed you to do a Back click or close the ad window and return to CF, but for me, it just replaces the window entirely.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Holy **** it’s awful. It’s not even one pop up and redirect anymore. I’m getting two and three at a time now.

It is, I had 5 at once the other day and it never takes longer than about a minute on the site. iPhone 10

Status
Not open for further replies.