THT Going into the Draft

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
I’m very optimistic about Zion. He didn’t show much because there were many really good players ahead of him.

I think his knee injuries kept him from developing like he could have and by the time league play arrived, no one other than the top 7 were going to see the floor. Hopefully, his knee is healthy so he can play this summer and when the season starts. He and Mercedes will be the most athletic players on the team if LW leaves for the NBA.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Texas Tech lost 67% of last year's scoring, six of their top eight scorers and an unexpected one and done guy in Zhaire Smith.

While Final Four is a tremendous accomplishment, as a fan I will not accept a dumpster fire. Prohm and this program should be good enough to reload, beat the TOE, be a threat to win the Big 12 regular season and tournament, and get into the tourney as a top six seed every year.
Beard is a hell of a coach.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Have you even seen an ounce of this kids film? This kid is incredibly underrated and I’d be elated if we landed him..this kid is going to be a stud. Maybe that’s why isu, KSU, Wisconsin, and many others are wanting him right now.

No, I honeslty havent. I did see his offer list though and I'm confused on why a guy ranked 396th and the 50th best pg is getting that kind of interest. If he was that good wouldn't he be ranked alot higher? Not trying to be mean, just asking an honest question.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Jeremy has me blocked, so he won't see this, but it's worth saying.

He rips Prohm for going after this low rated recruit, but also doesn't want him going after one n dones like THT, and thinks we need more 4 year players....

Surprisingly enough I don't have you blocked. I don't see any reason why I would have blocked you either.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010

He rips Prohm for going after this low rated recruit, but also doesn't want him going after one n dones like THT, and thinks we need more 4 year players....

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines

Also, for the record, I never ripped Prohm for going after 1 and done guys. If you read my posts you will see I said that's fine but we need to get a little better results from them in the short time they are here if he is going that route.

• Funny
Reactions: HoustonClone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
No, I honeslty havent. I did see his offer list though and I'm confused on why a guy ranked 396th and the 50th best pg is getting that kind of interest. If he was that good wouldn't he be ranked alot higher? Not trying to be mean, just asking an honest question.

Perhaps that's what he was ranked and then people saw that he's able to do more so they'd like him to play for them.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010

Probably because those coaches have now actually watched his film?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron