***Official March Madness Thread***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Does anyone else agree that the announcing of many of these games is just atrocious? Especially Reggie Miller.... one of the worst ever. Painful. They get so much stuff wrong, and don't even understand simple concepts, etc.

And don't get me started on Clark Kellogg either. Just turrible.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Does anyone else agree that the announcing of many of these games is just atrocious? Especially Reggie Miller.... one of the worst ever. Painful. They get so much stuff wrong, and don't even understand simple concepts, etc.

Some truth here. Miller didn't know a technical could be shot by who the coach picked.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

I enjoyed Chris Webber berating the refs, only to see they made the correct call on the replay.

• Funny
Reactions: CloneGuy8

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
F Purdue, and F the B1G as far as I'm concerned. I was rooting for UVA the whole game.

Great game though. It had everything.

I was rooting for P and Edwards. What a game - you're right, it had everything. Probably one of the most enjoyable Dance games I've seen in a while. ~wow~ I'm still thinking to myself.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

Reggie is terrible. I didn’t realize it until this tourney, but he is really bad.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I enjoyed Chris Webber berating the refs, only to see they made the correct call on the replay.

I actually don't mind Webber but it's pretty funny that he does NCAA games in general, and then better when they ask him about late game situations.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I’m cheering for UK in this one. Bruce Pearl’s fake crying on Friday was too much for me. Somebody I was wrong on was Reid Travis. I still think he’s overrated but he’s a good player.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I can't get over that last play of regulation by Virginia. I feel like 90% of players in that situation would have panicked and heaved up a half court shot instead of making a pass. Probably higher than 90%.

Not only that, but most players would have rushed the shot once getting that pass.

• Agree
Reactions: Pitt_Clone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I’m cheering for UK in this one. Bruce Pearl’s fake crying on Friday was too much for me. Somebody I was wrong on was Reid Travis. I still think he’s overrated but he’s a good player.
I could never root for Bruce Pearl. When it comes to slime he floats right to the top.

• Agree
Reactions: STLISU and CTTB78

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron