Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Aug 26, 2014
This should be the end of Conner's playing time

Joe Toussaint . ****
Video | Scouts Report
#20 PG Bronx, NY
Cardinal Hayes High School 5'11'' 165 81
i

IOWA
SIGNED
Do you really think Fran will take time away from his entitled son to play this undersized Freshman? lol

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins and GTO

Aug 26, 2014
St. Toussaint - the savior of Hok basketball.
I do think all of us have been guilty of being a little too excited about an incoming player, but I really don't get it with this guy. I'm guessing because he's a different type of player than they are used to out East. For example, they say he plays defense and can dribble a little. I still don't think he sees the floor much due to being behind the coache's son, and a 2 guard that mad franny is determined to play at PG.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Don't be sour that your predictions once again fell short. You're my hero. Your posts/predictions are my gospel. You are the reason I still frequent this board. Bless you 76. Bless you.

I have a feeling there’s a much deeper and pathetic psychological reason as to why rival fans (including ISU fans on Iowa boards) go to their rivals anonymous online message boards to find social interaction. Just saying.,.might want to think on it. And “just having fun with it” can be pathetic and a sign of a deficiency in your life or a signal of deeper psychological problems.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

Aug 26, 2014
Don't be sour that your predictions once again fell short. You're my hero. Your posts/predictions are my gospel. You are the reason I still frequent this board. Bless you 76. Bless you.
Sorry your own team’s message boards are so lame. I think I understand though, I mean what would guys talk about? “Hey we were average again with little to no hope for the future, awesome”!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Sorry your own team’s message boards are so lame. I think I understand though, I mean what would guys talk about? “Hey we were average again with little to no hope for the future, awesome”!

Heard they talk about which restroom stalls are the roomiest.

• Winner
Reactions: 1976

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
I have a feeling there’s a much deeper and pathetic psychological reason as to why rival fans (including ISU fans on Iowa boards) go to their rivals anonymous online message boards to find social interaction. Just saying.,.might want to think on it. And “just having fun with it” can be pathetic and a sign of a deficiency in your life or a signal of deeper psychological problems.
KLJC.gif