Lard Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
What a shocker, I wouldnt want to play for a coach anymore either who refuses to put the best players on the floor. This all but assures we run 4 guards again next year while one of Young or Conditt plays less than 10 minutes a game.

I can't wait until the next story breaks of THT and Lindell both leaving, that should complete the trifecta and put us staring right back at the Big 12 cellar next year.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
What a shocker, I wouldnt want to play for a coach anymore either who refuses to put the best players on the floor. This all but assures we run 4 guards again next year while one of Young or Conditt plays less than 10 minutes a game.

Another shocker, you're the same douchebag you've always been!

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011

I can't wait until the next story breaks of THT and Lindell both leaving, that should complete the trifecta and put us staring right back at the Big 12 cellar next year.

Are you transferring too?? One can hope

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Whatever you say sunshine, explain to me why Prohm had Lard play the entire 2nd half of the Ohio State game instead of Jacobson. Its blatantly obvious to everyone Lard is the better interior post.

Stop flirting with me, I'm not interested.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
But whatever, Im not even mad, expected this a long time ago. Just weird that Prohm wants to recruit kids with questionable behavior, thinks he can magically change them, then he gives them the boot while he gets a contract extension.
Yeah, I don't think that is how it happened. Prohm didn't just say, "thanks but no thanks" and kicked him off. They had a discussion, I am sure Lard wanted more of a role moving forward and the way the future was shaping it did not seem to be so certain. Prohm put 3 years of his life into bettering Cam, if you think he just gave up on him then I don't know what to tell you.

sheepplucker

Sep 22, 2013
Gunna get killed but if I was solo I would bounce too.. condit might be ok with Jacobson starting him coming off the bench playing better than Jacobson then Jacobson starting the second half and then you having to save the day.. but that would only be one year for him unless prohm gets another transfer not as good as him that he decides to start ahead of him becuase.... leadership? LOL

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Just reading between the lines it seems like it was agreed upon by both sides that it would be best if he moved on. Doubt Lard would have ever touched above 25 min here, so if he wanted playing time its a good move for him.

• Agree
Reactions: burn587

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
But whatever, Im not even mad, expected this a long time ago. Just weird that Prohm wants to recruit kids with questionable behavior, thinks he can magically change them, then he gives them the boot while he gets a contract extension.

Unless he was going crazy behind the scenes, I thought his punishment was a bit overboard. The whole summer and part of the season for a punishment because he was in a bar and got a speeding ticket?

Contract extension didn't have anything to do with it. They meet with players when the season and is done and discuss how things will be going forward. I think it is best for both parties that he transfers. Think he can start somewhere else and get a fresh start where he won't get punished for whatever he did in the past and his time can go to Conditt who will get better with more playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron