iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if we had one player declare and stay in the draft but that would be it IMO for impact players leaving

My sources are saying that THT is going to declare. Be curious what kind of grade he receives. Have to believe that if he gets a first round grade, then he is gone.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Can't believe he is going to transfer. I got to imagine he won't last long at the new team he is going to. Prohm is the only coach that would put up with his behavior.

Lol that's quite the swing from Prohm being too strict we heard most of the year

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
My sources are saying that THT is going to declare. Be curious what kind of grade he receives. Have to believe that if he gets a first round grade, then he is gone.

I think it's pretty obvious THT and Wigginton are going to declare. I would be surprised if they didn't. If THT gets a first round grade he's gone, if not he'll be back and I don't think he'll get that grade

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nixon is staying Iowa City, per KF.

giphy.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Can't believe he is going to transfer. I got to imagine he won't last long at the new team he is going to. Prohm is the only coach that would put up with his behavior.

His behavior might be allowed at other places in return for lots of PT, but may turn out to be worse for him in the long run.

CSP was at least trying for the betterment and character and it's not like he wasn't held accountable.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Losing Lard, signing Prohm to a long term extension, Miles getting fired, and reports that Hoiberg is the leading candidate at Nebraska. That was a hard day for ISU fans.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins and ATCy

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Losing Lard, signing Prohm to a long term extension, Miles getting fired, and reports that Hoiberg is the leading candidate at Nebraska. That was a hard day for ISU fans.

Not at all.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I just read this last page, but I had to look at the title to remember I was supposed to be reading about the Big 10 as the toughest conference. Is Lard transferring to the Big 10?

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
I just read this last page, but I had to look at the title to remember I was supposed to be reading about the Big 10 as the toughest conference. Is Lard transferring to the Big 10?

This will probably turn into the catch-all Iowa basketball thread. The prior one got shut down because Iowa made it further in the NCAA Tournament than Iowa State.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Let me rephrase that. The only reason Nunge got second for the award because 3 or 4 players clearly better than him weren't eligible to win it. That better?
What is the objective on minimizing the athletes accomplishments in high school? Genuinely interested in what point you are trying to make. It is not as if the kid did something nefarious. He was not a cheating mofo. He had no control over he was eligible and who was not eligible. given the eligible candidates the voters thought he was the second best candidate for the award.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Your post could have used some CLASS cleaner on your post. Posting dumb stuff just for the hell of it? Credibilty just dropped. I get your post and the honesty plus the guy is off his rocker but your post drops your CLASS level from a 6.1 down to a 5.4. Sorry man. Someone had to call you on it.
Incorrect. Jimbo and I are the only ones eligible to determine class. It is wildly lacking class for you to weigh in on the subject when you are not approved. Step up your game this is the only warning or you class rating will be irreparably damaged. @Jim Lahey you agree he gets a pass this ONE time?

• Agree
Reactions: Jim Lahey

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
What is the objective on minimizing the athletes accomplishments in high school? Genuinely interested in what point you are trying to make. It is not as if the kid did something nefarious. He was not a cheating mofo. He had no control over he was eligible and who was not eligible. given the eligible candidates the voters thought he was the second best candidate for the award.

Is this a serious question?