*** Official Ohio State Vs #24 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Statistically, we can shoot that bad two halves in a row?

Get out and run, go to the hole.with confidence, and keep THT on the bench.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
OSU and the allowed contact have a lot to do with that.

Yeah....I am not sure the referees will be to blame if we lose....but we are just not a good team when they let them play. I actually like a tough, evenly called game better than a whistle fest. There was one time though when the OSU player had the drive on one of our many turnovers that the referee blew the whistle before the player even started his shot.....we are not getting that courtesy on our end that is for sure.
Nothing worse than watching our team chunk up threes and miss and a panting, tired Jacobson at best is somewhere 6 feet within the backboard and noone else. Man, some games Jacobson just looks tired....

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Without seeing the replay, the ball could still be in the air on the way to the basket.

Wigginton got fouled at 32.8 and shot 2 foul shots. They took over the ball and the shot clock started at 30 at that time. THEN, shot clock expired. Math is hard.

• Winner
Reactions: cstrunk

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I really don't know if I want this team to win or just get the season over. We have so much talent, but play down to whatever team we play. Much of this is on Prohm, which is why I am ambivalent about if he leaves or not. If he does, we need someone who can recruit, protect the home court, and beat Iowa. What is Jeff Hornacek doing right now?
JFC, it wouldn’t matter if we had the Dream Team and somehow went 4-31, you should unequivocally want to win this game. It’s the ******* NCAA tournament. This IS the season.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
I really don't know if I want this team to win or just get the season over. We have so much talent, but play down to whatever team we play. Much of this is on Prohm, which is why I am ambivalent about if he leaves or not. If he does, we need someone who can recruit, protect the home court, and beat Iowa. What is Jeff Hornacek doing right now?

The only advantage of them losing would not having to read anything written by you for several months. That's the only advantage I see though.