*** Official IOWA STATE VS #17 Kansas Big 12 Tournament Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
FLY THAT FLAG! Adding a twist. 5 Flags for the 5 Championships we now have!

2k2dge.gif
2k2dge.gif

2k2dge.gif

2k2dge.gif

2k2dge.gif

D

Deleted member 8507

Pretty sure its either 3 free throws and the ball or 4 and KU's ball but not 100%.
You shoot the Tech FTs, then you shoot the foul FTs and resume play as normal. If the last FT would have missed, it was live ball. That is different than high school ball which is always out of bounds to FT team after.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
For not mattering, this thing sure is fun to win! And really, that’s what matters.
Why doesn’t it matter? Winning the conference tournament championship gets you a heck of a lot more attention than the regular season title. I’d like to win that too, but winning the conference tournament is very much important.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Another jewel from kusports.com:

Bryce Landon 2 hours, 9 minutes ago

I am sick and tired of losing to Iowa State.

I am sick and tired of losing to Iowa State in the Big 12 Tournament.

I am sick and tired of ISU racking up Big 12 Tournament titles after putting up a mediocre regular season.

I am sick and tired of seeing Cyclones fans take over our home away from home the way they've been doing in this decade.

I am sick and tired of baggy ISU fans claiming that they are the "real" Big 12 champions as if the regular season title doesn't exist.

I am sick and tired of the ESPN commentators practically rooting for ISU to beat us.

In short... I HATE IOWA STATE!!!!!!!

http://www2.kusports.com/accounts/l...recap-kansas-suffers-78-66-loss-iowa-state-b/

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Another jewel from kusports.com:

Bryce Landon 2 hours, 9 minutes ago

I am sick and tired of losing to Iowa State.

I am sick and tired of losing to Iowa State in the Big 12 Tournament.

I am sick and tired of ISU racking up Big 12 Tournament titles after putting up a mediocre regular season.

I am sick and tired of seeing Cyclones fans take over our home away from home the way they've been doing in this decade.

I am sick and tired of baggy ISU fans claiming that they are the "real" Big 12 champions as if the regular season title doesn't exist.

I am sick and tired of the ESPN commentators practically rooting for ISU to beat us.

In short... I HATE IOWA STATE!!!!!!!

Too easy.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Why doesn’t it matter? Winning the conference tournament championship gets you a heck of a lot more attention than the regular season title. I’d like to win that too, but winning the conference tournament is very much important.

Just being sarcastic my man :). I think it matters a lot.

• Friendly
Reactions: ClonesTwenty1

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
i know you're joking, but Holly Rowe asked LW about RJ Barrett and Duke. She claimed it was because they were both Canadians...but it looked like they wanted to shove Duke down people's asses even more than they are.

Thought it was a very odd question on her part. I was hoping Wiggy would have said- "We just won the Big12 Tourney title, we don't care about Duke"

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC and Cy$