*** Official IOWA STATE VS #17 Kansas Big 12 Tournament Game(Day) Thread ***

cdfree

Sep 5, 2011
Evanston, IL
So the line I'm seeing is KU -1. Given that it's a quasi-home game for them (though half the crowd will be cardinal and gold) and the home team generally gets a 3 point cushion, one could argue we're a 2 pt. fave. What say yous? O/U is 144 which I think is pretty light.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
So the line I'm seeing is KU -1. Given that it's a quasi-home game for them (though half the crowd will be cardinal and gold) and the home team generally gets a 3 point cushion, one could argue we're a 2 pt. fave. What say yous? O/U is 144 which I think is pretty light.

I’ve been seeing ISU -1

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

I believe I read on twitter this morning it opened with KU as 2.5 pt fav and has been bet down to 1. Could be a pick'em by game time at that rate. your right that about the quasi home court is usually 3 but the sharps must like ISU to move that much.

Regardless, Kansas must be destroyed. THT is goin' ball out.

cdfree

Sep 5, 2011
Evanston, IL
I believe I read on twitter this morning it opened with KU as 2.5 pt fav and has been bet down to 1. Could be a pick'em by game time at that rate. your right that about the quasi home court is usually 3 but the sharps must like ISU to move that much.

Regardless, Kansas must be destroyed. THT is goin' ball out.

Yeah I have a Clone vibe about this game for whatever reason. 84-77 win w/ the over.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
The effort and intensity this team has played with in KC makes me proud to be a Cyclone fan. They have really come together as a team and are well positioned for the Dance. Beating KU would be the icing on the cake.

It looks to me like both Babb and Jake picked it up a notch. Wigginton had kind of turned it up a few games before imo. I think that Haliburton dunk over Diarra and Sneed could really catapult him into being a more active offensively.

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
KU Player:
Just knowing that we let the streak slip on our hands, we don’t want that hanging on us,” Grimes said. “We don’t want to look back at another Big 12 championship that we could’ve had. So we definitely want to go out there and get a win.”

So much for it not mattering.
Uhhh... what? The streak did end. It is hanging on you. The regular season is over. WTF.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

I don’t think there’s a bookie in the world that would give Kansas a quasi-home court advantage here.

• Agree
Reactions: MeanDean

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

I think the boys in the desert are too smart to assume it’s a home game for KU. They know what goes on in KC.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron