Subway Etiquette Question

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Should he have to wait in line?

• Yes

Votes: 49 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 91 65.9%

• Total voters

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
That's a tough one. Since there are 2 different lines at subway, one for sandwiches and the other leads to the cashier, I think he has an argument to skip to the cashier line to buy the gift card.

That being said, there are issues that I've seen that old people in other situations seem to think they can go to the front of the line.

What kind of subways do you frequent? I have never been in a subway where they had two lines.

cdekovic

Mar 25, 2006
Ames
If you order your sandwich online before you go, you too could go to the front of the line AND get a sandwich!

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
I've seen a shocking number of people at Subway get EVERYTHING. Even every sauce, like 9 sauces or however many they have. The product they end up with must end up being similar to the taste of the bottom of a garbage dumpster.

Nobody should ever have to see that or wait in line behind that, even other people ordering sandwiches should be allowed to move in front of those people.
Italian BMT. Provolone. not toasted. All veggies except onion and jalapeno. Then a simple splash of olive oil and red wine vinegar.

Give it a try, man.