CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
tumblr_ollqlbvwhx1sk5fh0o2_400.gif

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Big game for the turnaround and tourney run. If we can get past Baylor we can def get that confidence up and make another run. Lets go guys, see you Saturday morning in KC for the championship game!

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
If Baylor gets eighteen offensive rebounds again then the Cyclones are one and done in KC. They don't necessarily have to outrebound Baylor, they just need to not get completely destroyed on the glass. The offense will take care of itself.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
If Baylor gets eighteen offensive rebounds again then the Cyclones are one and done in KC. They don't necessarily have to outrebound Baylor, they just need to not get completely destroyed on the glass. The offense will take care of itself.

Baylor is 2nd in the country in Offensive Rebounding % at 38.1%.

Keep that number in the 30% neighborhood (or below ;)) today and we win.

Last edited:

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Just hope we are on from three.
Has there been any injury updates on Shayok's foot?

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA

My hope is that #2 comes into this game with something to prove, not only to his coach and to the fans, but to himself. He can be the biggest single factor in this game today, if he applies himself. (At least that's my opinion.)

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Touney time, ISU ... time to do it again. Forget the regular season, this is this teams time to shine and the individual who can go off for a big game any time.
I expect THT to show up big in this one, Talen embraces the big games and will produce.

Zoran Talley: "We’re winning every game. I’m just going to speak it into existence right here and now."
Zoran make it so....
“I want to get a ring.”

Go State!!! Beat Drew's lime Carebears.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Just hope we are on from three.
Has there been any injury updates on Shayok's foot?

Shayok told Randy he was good to go after practice yesterday. I am only concerned if it flairs up late in the game as it did vs Tx Tech. 5 more days off with out a setback should help.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
My hope is that #2 comes into this game with something to prove, not only to his coach and to the fans, but to himself. He can be the biggest single factor in this game today, if he applies himself. (At least that's my opinion.)

Hoping for the same but trying to stay realistic about it. It's a fairly big surprise that he's even expected to get any PT today so I'll take whatever he can give the team.