Things in public bathrooms that don't make sense

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I have never used a bidet. Do they work similar to touch free car washes? Pick your package, get a pre-rinse, soap, wax, rinse, spot-free rinse, and blow dry?

There is the answer. Wax our chutes often enough and everything will slide right down and a quick toweling and its good enough for Pants.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
PSA

tumblr_m5h53vq2vk1ros50go1_400.jpg

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
My toilet in my apartment is a bit small so I've only found one that fits. Then I have the problem that the closest plug is on the other side of the bathroom. So I am gonna wait but damn do I miss them

Exactly. I'd love to install one in my townhouse but I plan on selling within the next year or so and don't want to go through the hassle of wiring an outlet up near the toilet. I can't wait for the new place though :)

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
My question is about drying. Does it blow dry or do you need TP to dry yourself off?

Serious question as I have never used a bidet

Agreed, if it doesn't blow dry, you will get a wet spot on the rear end or have swamp *** all day long.

There is some that have a blow dryer. Those things were very hit or miss and it was quicker just to do a final wipe to dry and verify 100% of everything is gone. There was even one that I used that was scented.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Yes! At my longest I might hit 5 minutes, don't get people who take over 20. It's at least a weekly occurrence at work that I'll go in after someone, finish up, and it sounds like they haven't even shifted weight the whole time. WTF you doing in there??

There are only 2 possible answers to what they are doing:
Sleeping or rubbing one out. Just gotta hope they needed a nap.

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
There is some that have a blow dryer. Those things were very hit or miss and it was quicker just to do a final wipe to dry and verify 100% of everything is gone. There was even one that I used that was scented.
Is the blower as strong as a hand dryer? Cause that’d concern me.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
The thing that has never made sense to me in public bathrooms are the dudes who take 30 minutes to poop. That's a ******* year of your adult life that you spent on the toilet dealing with your own filth. Take some metamucil or something. Christ.
I'm just reading your post, relax.

• Funny
Reactions: CycloneCJ

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Yes! At my longest I might hit 5 minutes, don't get people who take over 20. It's at least a weekly occurrence at work that I'll go in after someone, finish up, and it sounds like they haven't even shifted weight the whole time. WTF you doing in there??

Yeah, I work at an engineering firm, so the division of men and women is not equal. It can be impossible to find an empty one in the men's sometimes. Chop chop guys.