***Official WV postgame thread***

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Winning solves a lot...winning covers up any scuffles...fact of the matter is we have gone what ? 2 and 5 the last 7 games...losing brings out tempers and potentially finger pointing and selfishness...When you lose every single thing is magnified by 1000..

If players didn’t care they wouldn’t be arguing...

We likely will have more than 1 more ship available next year..

WoodCy

Feb 28, 2014
Atkins, IA
Lard was very disinterested tonight. What really annoys me is they show George Conditt coming off the court after his 5th foul and Cam is on the bench laughing his a$$ off. I don't think I would argue if they cut him. He has such promise and he just can't get out of his own way and now he comes out absolutely uninspired.
I am getting a bit tired of THT too. He is another guy who has great talent but his attitude sucks and the ball seems to get stuck every time he catches a pass. He never saw a shot he didn't want to take.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Better take a long look CSP , then hire Hoiberg before it's to late. Phrom must have been told to bite his tongue when he was growing up, because he still doing it today! To bad! Come home FRED!!!

tenor.gif

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Locker room fight. This team dislikes each other.

They've got enough talent to easily win a game or two in the Tournament but the likely outcome is what we've seen lately. Just don't understand keeping LW and Lard out of the starting rotation. Jacobson is a really good 4-man playing out of position. This team went downhill in a hurry and just fell apart after getting punched in the mouth. Pressing too much and the stress has clearly won.

• Dislike
Reactions: WoodCy

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Glad to see all that off-season team building has paid off for this group of guys.

Still opportunities to man up and figure this thing out, but sadly I don't think they will.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron