*** Official IOWA STATE Vs West Virginia Game(Day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
We've all been screaming for someone to step up and be a leader on this team. MJ has been doing it, and now people are calling him out for it? Seriously?

I mean, there's a right way and a wrong way to go about it.

I'd like Prohm to work the refs more because other coaches clearly use it to their advantage, but itd also be a problem if Prohm took a swing at one of them.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
He’s been poor the last couple games because he’s out there playing for himself. That turnover happens because he had no intentions of passing. He got stopped and had to pick the ball up and ended up traveling. Prohm said a few weeks ago that the players need to quit reading the hype about them. It’s clear now he was talking about Horton-Tucker. He sees his name in mock drafts and thinks he’s better than everyone else.

Why doesn’t Steve sit him down?

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
We've all been screaming for someone to step up and be a leader on this team. MJ has been doing it, and now people are calling him out for it? Seriously?

MJ has been playing out of position all year long going up against guys way bigger than he is. He's at least trying.
Leaders don't show up their followers. Period. A boss who yells a lot isn't a leader...they're just an ass hole. Leaders perform.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Do coaches on the bench have a fucken pulse? They are all sitting there and not even saying a damn word to the players.

Reactions: socalcy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
These guys are checked out, this is crazy to see!

It's really the polar opposite of what I thought I'd see with a young team that still had much to learn after playing some good ball.

Still think Hali is in it and there was hard play a bit in this 2nd half but right now this team is awful.

SWCy13

Nov 14, 2011
This team has lost its focus and players seem to be quitting and pouting instead of playing to their full ability. I’m ready for next season.

Honest question - What makes you think that it will be any better?

• Agree
Reactions: 67CY
Status
Not open for further replies.