Shayok Out tonight, Questionable for Sat

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
HAHA - It is CSP decision. Late for practice you are suspended buddy. Hurt a teammate in the locker room you are all good. These team rules are getting fishy.

The slope looks slippery...

There is a difference from breaking a rule by missing a scheduled appointment and trust of the team and staff and a random freak event that ended with a bad result. Lard also has a near 0% tolerance policy due to the past years issues.

We also don't know if Conditt will even see the floor with Lard back. If the rumors are true Conditt may be punished behind the scenes for all we know or it was a total random event and doesn't deserve further punishment.
Let's not jump to conclusion and questioning the coach unless we actually know all the circumstances.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Having broken my pinky toe twice, I can tell you that it does hurt like a mother. Can't set it - they just tape it to the toe next to it to keep it from moving independently. I could see it throwing off his shot, but that particular injury is really minor and playing on it really wouldn't make it any worse. Like isufbcurt said, numb it, tape it well & see how it goes.
Taping it to the next toe is old school. That's not done anymore because the toes move on different plains.

• Agree
Reactions: Clonefan23

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Don't know. I wasn't there. Were you?

That's why I said it depends.

Didn't need to be there. When they specify arm, it's about the rim. If Conditt landed on Talley you'd more likely worry about a knee or ankle. If he knocked him down the concern would shift to wrist, shoulder or head.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I had no interest in watching this game. Now I get to see a lot of what next season's team will look like. It might not be what I want to see but at least I'll watch, like watching a car wreck.

• Useful
Reactions: WastedTalent