wow! like son like father like son.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well you wont be hurting for content. There has literally been over 500 posts on this board about Fran in the past 18 hours.

When the HC of one of your rivals says there is a fix on a game he's involved in are you not expecting to see hundreds of posts? It's all anyone is talking last night and today and the Dolph presser hasn't even happened yet

• Creative
Reactions: benjimill

VegasHerky

Feb 14, 2019
When the HC of one of your rivals says there is a fix on a game he's involved in are you not expecting to see hundreds of posts? It's all anyone is talking last night and today and the Dolph presser hasn't even happened yet

500+ posts spread over 3-4 threads in the ISR forum plus another couple threads on the ISU basketball board? Did not expect that.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
500+ posts spread over 3-4 threads in the ISR forum plus another couple threads on the ISU basketball board? Did not expect that.

Then you are an idiot.

I expect it to escalate more after this afternoons press conference. Great to see hoks making national news again.

Reactions: MartinCy

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
You saw 8+ threads having posts about Fran in them today including 2-3 on the main ISU basketball board?

Wtf are you talking about. Yea, I see them. I am participating in them. This is an important topic in the cbb scene now. P5 program with a run away, abusive coach and racist broadcaster. I dont expect it to fade soon.

VegasHerky

Feb 14, 2019
Wtf are you talking about. Yea, I see them. I am participating in them. This is an important topic in the cbb scene now. P5 program with a run away, abusive coach and racist broadcaster. I dont expect it to fade soon.

Such a little bro perspective here.

• Creative
Reactions: cstrunk

Help Support Us

Become a patron