WRESTLING WATCH PARTY: Thursday night at Whiskey River (ISU at UNI)

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Join us Thursday night at Whiskey River in Ankeny as we're going to get Flo up on the TV's for some Cyclone Wrestling ... I really hope we have a decent turnout and we can start doing more of these. Figure it's a great opportunity to get some old guard wrestling fans mixed in with some newer, casual ones.

I set up a Facebook event here:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I will also be there with my 3 year old. We'll be sweaty and yelling loud for those who can't make it. Beyond exited for this one. Should be a hell of a dual.

VirginSturgeon

Sep 13, 2017
I like these ideas and wished I lived closer to attend a gathering like this for wrestling! Dresser has done wonders for the attention and visibility of the program.

GrappleCy

Aug 7, 2018
That will never happen as long as Schwab is there. Can't say I blame him. The West Gym has an amazing and rare old school atmosphere to it.

I just looked and it isn't even sold out, which is surprising. Though I'm sure it being on a Thursday doesn't help.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I just looked and it isn't even sold out, which is surprising. Though I'm sure it being on a Thursday doesn't help.
As of last week there there was only like 100 tickets left according to someone in the UNI ticket office. I was also surprised it wasn't sold out already.

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
I went last year and it was fun even with the loss. The UNI fans were decent. I'm actually married to a UNI grad and live up here so UNI does have a soft spot in my heart(however will be decked out in Cardinal and Gold for this one!) Love Schwab's attitude..

Reactions: cyfan21

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron