Now On To Baylor

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Sorry to interrupt all the bickering, but is there any rumbling on whether McClure and Mason will be playing tomorrow? I saw game time decision which seems to usually mean ‘Yes’.

trevn

Jerome Tang Surveillance Team
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
I don't think Baylor's style of play will mess with us like it did against Fred's teams. This team plays better defense and can win an ugly slow game (look at the Texas game). We have to be locked in defensively though.

fsanford

Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Sorry to interrupt all the bickering, but is there any rumbling on whether McClure and Mason will be playing tomorrow? I saw game time decision which seems to usually mean ‘Yes’.
https://www.wacotrib.com/sports/bay...cle_8898e045-f7c4-5104-9c4a-05733c561ec0.html

So at minimum I don't think they have been practicing, and with no Clark against ISU this time, even if they come back, I am not sure how effective they will be.

I think Mason plays, but I don't think McClure will.

DJ Ashdawg

Feb 8, 2019
Iowa State vs Baylor game will be close since were better on the road at home. Hopefully Hilton Magic can come alive.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I caught the end of the TCU game last night and noticed Robinson on the floor after the game in extreme pain. He looked like he might have trouble walking let alone playing a basketball game in 4 days.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Sounds like it was just a cramp for Robinson. Saw the last play and confirmed it... didn't look like he turned an ankle or anything.

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
Illinois if memory serves?

The 3 ball goes in when you are 10 points up in a game. When you are down, just doesn't go in. No one on the team knows how to run an offensive play to create an open shot.

Man to man defense is poor. Cannot stop a drive down the lane. Can't get a rebound. Zone is worse.

For the life of me, I can not think of a team strength.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
The 3 ball goes in when you are 10 points up in a game. When you are down, just doesn't go in. No one on the team knows how to run an offensive play to create an open shot.

Man to man defense is poor. Cannot stop a drive down the lane. Can't get a rebound. Zone is worse.

Lol. #1 offensive team in the Big 12 has no team strengths.

• Funny
Reactions: SCarolinaCy

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

Trying to out dumb Jessie is a real effort.

Congrats on the win

• Funny
Reactions: SCarolinaCy