I guess Iowa's collapse will start in March this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Exactly.

Exactly.
It’s funny to me seeing your fan base b**ch that Iowa State is ranked ahead of Iowa and how could that be?! They smoked Iowa State! Funny how truly dumb your fan base is like head to head is all that matters. Those morons don’t realize that Iowa is 15 spots lower than Iowa State in the only ranking that really matters (NET). Even in Kenpom Iowa State is 13 spots better. “But but! The Big 12 sucks! That’s the only reason Iowa State is ahead!” Also one of my favorites.

Reactions: Cytown12

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Benji thinks everything is funny because he is truly one of the dumbest people out there.
Oh no, he’s objective, just ask him. Don’t ask what his previous username is though, he’ll avoid that.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Benji thinks this is funny. I can see why. Wins aren't expected at Iowa.

Because it’s a stupid comment. Iowa blew out two Top 15 teams at home, but apparently those don’t count to you because they also lost to Michigan State and Wisconsin (two other very good teams). Just a very dumb statement to make. If that is the case, why were so many Iowa State fans excited about beating Kansas at home- don’t they know that win doesn’t count?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Because it’s a stupid comment. Iowa blew out two Top 15 teams at home, but apparently those don’t count to you because they also lost to Michigan State and Wisconsin (two other very good teams). Just a very dumb statement to make. If that is the case, why were so many Iowa State fans excited about beating Kansas at home- don’t they know that win doesn’t count?

ISU is top 15?

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
The Penn States and the West Virginia’s of the world get those wins at home as well. They’ve beaten top 10 teams. Who of quality have the Hawks beaten away from home? That’s more important come March cause the Final Four doesn’t go through Iowa City obviously.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

VegasHerky

Feb 14, 2019
We were also working in two transfers and 3 Freshman in the rotation. Yeah, missing Young and Wigginton was kind of a big deal. There was a reason why several national guys were saying in late November and early December that Iowa State will be a really good team once they get healthy. FFS these things don't just come together over night.

I actually agree with you and said ISU is a much different team now than the one that played in Iowa City but I think you are all overstating the impact Young not playing that game had.

Status
Not open for further replies.